Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Creative Christmas Gift Wrapping

Only a few days left before Christmas and it's gift wrapping time! Usually I'm one of those who buy a generic gift wrapping paper and stick a plain ribbon. But this year I want to do something a little special, something that feels and looks handmade =)
While I was searching for some creative ideas, I came across some beautiful ones that I want to share with you. Wrap your gift with brown recycled craft paper and add a little found object or some doily for that romantic vintage charm. Or add cutout monograms or yarn pompoms for that colorful and whimsical look.
(All images via joyful weddingsandevent.com/blog, underwordmagazine.com, blowoutparty.com/blog, mondocherry.blogspot.com, paliatialliving.blogspot.com, simplyelegance.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment